NEW Philips HD15 with 3 Probes
[C5-1, L12-5, C8-4]
Advanced features for women’s healthcare!
The flagship system of the HD family, the HD15 system integrates premium technologies and advanced features to deliver stunningly clear images across your patient population. Next generation architecture offers new high resolution analog-to-digital (A/D) conversion technology and 4X parallel processing, leading to phenomenal contrast and detail resolution as well as outstanding 4D volume rates.
Intelligent optimization tools
* The broadband digital beamformer and advanced signal processing acquire and process the entire tissue signatures to clearly define tissue interfaces and structural detail.
* Microfine EX focusing employs dynamic tuning of the receive lens, and up to five times more focal points than previous generation systems, to provide superb image sharpness and uniformity throughout the entire depth of field.
* Tissue Harmonic Imaging with Pulse Inversion Technology produces pure, broadband harmonic signals to reduce artifacts while preserving tissue definition and resolution.
* Philips-exclusive Advanced XRES adaptive image processing reduces speckle noise artifacts for better margin definition and image clarity.
*SonoCT real-time image compounding merges up to nine lines of sight to provide more tissue information and greater clarity of curved structures and irregular borders.
* 3D Fetal Echo STIC (Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation) uses the system’s ability to capture multiple volumes and synchronize them based on a calculated heart rate to create a volume image that can be displayed and interrogated during playback
The HD15 also offers advanced 3D/4D with Multiplanar Reformatting (MPR). This fast and robust 3D/4D capability provides visualization and analysis of volume data and is also viewable in 3D color Doppler, Invert and Color Invert modes.
Philips HD15 Ultrasound with 3 Probes
- Brands PHILIPS
- Product Code: Philips HD15 Ultrasound with 3 Probes
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $16,700.00