It is part of the LUXVISION digital practice. We carry of the spare parts as well. It is very easy to use and is ready in less than 4 seconds after is turned on.
Measurements can be preselected in the screen before printing. Additionally, you will be able to select between two printing options: Full and Econo, reducing thermal
- Digital Practice: LRK-2600 can be connected with the Luxvision Digital Refractor and other Devices to get data faster and more accurate Measurement results.
- High resolution 5.6" TFT LCD Monitor: Adjustable Monitor with tilting function offers easy operation. It has three positions to allow the operator multiple views of the display.
- IOL Measuring Function: The LRK-2600 has the ability to measure the power and transparency of an IOL lens, which allows the user to view and evaluate the condition of the patient's IOL. This feature is possible due to our proprietary technology of RETRO illumination function.
- Upgraded Optical Lens Design: LRK-2600 has been developed and upgraded utilizing the latest design in optical lenses, that minimize external light aberration to obtain accurate values in less than 0.08 seconds.
- RETRO Illumination: We feature a patented RETRO illumination function that allows to measure light transmissibility of the cornea and lens. This unique technology is an invaluable aid to obtain and diagnose lens opacities. Using our video/computer interface, you can easily demonstrate your patients a clear picture of their eye condition.
- Refraction Measurement: Spherical from - 30.00 to + 25.00 DS, CYL Ranges from 0.00 to +/- 10.00 D, Axis 001º to 180º in 1 step.
- Keratomtery Measurement: Corneal Refraction power = 39.75 to 67.50 mm ,Radius of Curvature = 5.0 to ~ 10.00 mm (0.01 steps) ,Corneal Cyl Power = 0.00 +/- 9.0 D
Axis = 0.00º to 180º (1step) ,Corneal Measurement = 7.5 mm
- Wide Measuring Range: In addition to measuring the center K readings of the cornea, the LRK-2600 measures the peripheral cornea, and provides data which will include optimal corneal values, horizontal and vertical eccentricity and their respective averages.
- Auto Fogging Function: The unique auto fogging function greatly reduces the unwanted effect of patients accommodation. Our color chart has 3 different brightness levels for on target measurement
Autorefractor/ Keratometer Luxvision LRK-2600
- Brands OPHTHAMOLOGY
- Product Code: Autorefractor/ Keratometer Luxvision LRK-2600
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,950.00