- Advanced ophthalmic laser platform, combining innovative laser delivery and output technologies, improved operability, fast operation, super adjustable Nd:YAG offset and compact design with versatility for combination laser systems.
- Joystick "Smart Switch: The "Smart Switch" (patent pending) located on the joystick provides high opeerability, allowing doctors to change parameters while holding the joystick
- Reliable Laser Output: The new technology to control the pulse number under the CPU "D-Pulse" (patent pending), providing higher stability against environmental conditions and change over time.
- Compact & Slim Design - the smallest and lightest ophthalmic photodisruptor available.
- Safer Rotating Aiming Beam: The dual 635nm aiming beam offers superior visual sensitivity.
- One-Touch Lock: The YC-1800 can smoothly slide back and forth and around, and the unit can be easily fixed and released at anywhere you like with the one-touch lock.
- Great Number of Energy Settings: Offers 0.3 - 10mJ, continuously adjustable in increments of 0.1mJ.
- Super Adjustable Nd:YAG Offset: Has the exclusive ability to adjust the offset +/- 500 microns (25 microns steps) to best meet your varied clinical needs.
- Versatile Combo Lasers: Can be easily connected to NIDEK's Green laser Photocoagulator (GYC-1000), allowing treatment of a wider range of patients and indications
NIDEK YC-1800 Yag Ophthalmic Laser
- Brands OPHTHAMOLOGY
- Product Code: NIDEK YC-1800 Yag Ophthalmic Laser
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $4,300.00